New Hampshire Business Insurance in Concord, Manchester and Nashua
Business is unpredictable… Buying New Hampshire business insurance in Concord shouldn’t be.
If you are running a business in the greater Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Hillsboro, and Franklin, area we think you will agree that by most accounts, the goal of doing business is maximizing profits, while minimizing costs. This means making strategic plans that account for expected costs and delineate actionable plans that shrewdly reinvest the profits. Keeping costs to an acceptable level entails finding affordable, comprehensive business insurance that can reduce the cost of unexpected losses, like natural disasters, lawsuits, employee injuries, and more.
But, how much business insurance in NH is too much?
How much is too little?
State regulations will determine basic insurance requirements. Among the commonly required policies are workers compensation, unemployment, and disability insurance. But these may not be enough.
New Hampshire Business Insurance packages can include any of the following coverages:
- Business Owners Policies (BOP) – A typical BOP provides property coverage for your buildings and office contents, general liability insurance to protect your business in the event of a lawsuit, and coverage for the interruption of your business that results from a covered property loss.
- NH Worker’s Compensation insurance – In the state of New Hampshire, you are legally required to purchase worker’s compensation insurance if you have employees. This type of coverage will help your employees finance the cost of medical bills resulting from work-related injuries.
- NH General Liability insurance – In today’s litigious society, it’s crucial to ensure that your business is covered in the event of a lawsuit, and a solid general liability policy will protect your company in case an unfortunate accident results in legal action.
- Errors & Omissions – Commonly referred to as E&O insurance, this type of coverage will protect you in the event that a client holds you responsible for a service you provided, or failed to provide, that did not produce the expected or promised results.
- NH Commercial Auto insurance – If your business owns and operates vehicles, it may be necessary to add commercial auto insurance to your NH business insurance policy. This type of coverage will protect your company’s vehicles against collision damage and will limit liability in the event of an at-fault accident.
- NH Commercial Property insurance – This type of coverage typically protects your company’s building, furniture, equipment, lost inventory, landscaping and outdoor signs, whether the loss results from theft or a covered natural disaster.
- NH Group Benefits – In addition to business insurance in NH, we can also help you design a comprehensive group benefits package that is affordable for you and attractive to your employees.
- Professional Liability – An increasing number of people are being held to professional standards in their careers and as a result, require additional professional liability insurance to protect themselves against the many exposures they face.
At Davis and Towle Insurance Group, we understand the importance of having affordable, comprehensive business coverage in place – no matter how large or small your business may be. In addition to identifying the required state policies, we will help you find comprehensive business insurance solutions that you can afford. As independent insurance agents, we’re large enough to have the markets you need but small enough to care about you and your business.
Please contact us or submit our free business insurance quote form for more information today.
Davis and Towle Insurance Group, a New Hampshire insurance company has been proudly providing Concord New Hampshire Business Insurance quotes and policies to our clients throughout the greater Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Hillsboro NH, area.